Who's using Debian?

1. Youth&Culture JugendKulturZentrum HOT, Community of Mürzzuschlag, Austria

2. educational & non-profit

3. http://www.jugendkulturhot.at & www.soundkultur.at

4. We're using Debian Etch on all internet terminals ( 4pcs., Etch, Gnome,OpenOffice, Firefox - kind of Kiosk system) & on our 2 webservers ( Etch, Apache2, MySQL, PHP5, SSL, IPTABLES). A Fileserver (SAMBA)& the Linux- based Firewall ( IPTABLES) are running on Debian too. Why debian? - It's easy to configure, has the best package support & documentation and it's the most stable system we've ever run. Further it's very simple to update (APT & APTITUDE). The filestructure couldn't be easier to unterstand and everything feels very compact & organized. Thank you GUYS for that wonderful & awesome System. 90% of our kids using UBUNTU ( debian based linux) and they love it...