Re: Problem Downloading installation images

Am Dienstag, den 29.07.2008, 10:24 +0300 schrieb Constantin Kioulafas:
> when attempting to download the small CDs installation image for i386, I
> get the following error:
>
> The requested URL
> /debian-cd/4.0_r3/i386/iso-cd/debian-40r3-i386-netinst.iso was not found
> on this server.

 This is due to that the images get regenerated at the moment for the
4.0_r4 release and are expected to be around by tomorrow. In case you
don't want to wait you can download the images from one of the mirrors
that still hosts them, like e.g.
http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian-cd//4.0_r3/i386/iso-cd/ or
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-cd//4.0_r3/i386/iso-cd/

 Sorry for the inconvenience,