Welcome to list 'dbenews'

Welcome to the Digital Bear Entertainment newsletter.  Here we will provide timely music industry
news and career development guides.  It is our intention to make these monthly emails fun,
informative and useful to musicians and music industry folks alike. Tips on how to make better
DIY recordings, to how to maximize your impact at gigs, to how to approach busy music industry
folk are the sort of thing you can expect here.  This list will provide an archive of posts, and we
have an archive of prior post on our blog http://jordantishler.wordpress.com/

Most importantly, you can check out our web sites.  There are three: http://digitalbear.com/
which is for our production and artist development work.  There you can find out about producer
Jordan Tishler, credits, clients, our approach to working with upcoming acts, and a resource
section full of articles designed to help your career take off.  There's http://dbemusic.com/ which
is our music for TV/Film Licensing site aimed at musicians who have music they want to place.
Here you can sign up and send us material that we can put into all those good uses.  Last, there's
http://songsforsync.com/ which is our licensing site for music supervisors, where you can review
material, learn about our writers, and make specific requests for your project.  Between these three
sites there's quite a wealth of useful information!

Let me be clear: you are receiving this email as you've had some dealing with our company before.
We're glad to have you onboard!  If you are no longer interested in the information we are
sending, or feel that you have ended up on this list in error, unsubscribing couldn't be easier.
While we will be sad to see you go, you can simply send a reply email to this, or any future email,
with "unsubscribe" in the subject line (minus the quotation marks, of course).  Further, all future
emails will contain an link to automatically unsubscribe you if you prefer.

We hope that you enjoy and grow from our newsletter.  We are always striving to make it more
enjoyable and more useful.  Please feel free to offer us your constructive suggestions on how we
can better serve your needs in the music industry.

Best,

Jordan Tishler
President
Digital Bear Entertainment