Re: Request for review : wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki pages

On Tue, July 22, 2008 11:46, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Franklin PIAT wrote:
>> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide
>
> This one has a comment at the top prohibiting edits.

The comments are applicable for people who might want to
add some random policies.

As far as you are concerned, you can go ahead.

> Or at least, I think that's what it's trying to say.

Humm, I'll try to rewrite it.

BTW, Don't hesitate to make "intrusive" changes, when needed.

I've read your WikiHomePage, and I really appreciate your effort
to work on our wiki.

Thanks,

Franklin