"Problematic manuals" on DDP

Hi, (this should be discussed in debian-doc@lists.debian.org, please
reply to there.)

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 04:11:51PM -0400, CJ wrote:
> Who can fix this error?

Anyone with comit access to ddp on alioth these days.

> There is an error in:
> http://www.us.debian.org/doc/manuals/network-administrator/ch-bind.html#s8.4
> .2.2
>
> 		file "192.168.100.rev";
>
> Should be:
> 		file "192.168.100.db";
>
> I like the ".db" name over ".rev", as reverse is clearly indicated by
> "in-addr.arpa".

By the way, this document is seriously outdated and problem is not just
this.

This document is not listed in http://www.debian.org/doc/ .

It is listed under "Problematic manuals" on http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp.

Question is should we keep publishing these  "Problematic manuals"?

I think we loose nothing by disabling these page build than spreading
false information.  We can keep source tree.  What otheres think?

If agreed, we can disable page while changing description on
http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp.

Osamu