rubber products & energy saving items

Dear Sales Manager,

Have a nice day!

I know your contact information from Internet. I am wondering whether you have any requirement
about finished rubber items? Do you have any other OEM items for quotation? we are specialized in
providing the rubber molding products and rubber extrusion products. If you want to finds a competitive
manufacturer to provide you the professional service. I will be very gald to work with you.

Are you interested in Energy saving items? Do you company had the selling of silicone gasket
and cold draft stopper items?Those two items had won a very good reputation in Euorpean market and
being widely used in Home and Offcie building.If those two items are being sold by you in your market,
I think you can win a very valuable profit.If you have any interest, Please kindly let me know.
I will be able to send you the details and sample for your evaluation.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Candy Fang

Sales Department
Rising Rubber & Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
Tel:+86 573 88180987
Fax:+86 573 88197381
E-mail:candyfang@risingrubber.com
http://www.risingrubber.com/