submissions of pre-installed vendors, books, soon also merchandise

Hi,

I've been wading through the immense piles of spam at webmaster@d.o
and noticed that we used to ask people to report updates to
/distrib/pre-installed and /doc/books to that address. This was needlessly
concentrating that, so I've had two new mail aliases created for those
purposes. They currently still point to the same recipients, but now
we can easily add more people.

If someone wants to volunteer to receive those mails, please feel free
to say so. I can also send over the old mail archives so that the old
submissions can be examined, to make sure we didn't miss anything.

This will hopefully also get done for /misc/merchandise, btw.
If anyone else sees a non-generic mention of webmaster@ somewhere,
shout.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.