Re: Web site issue: Non valid CSS

Hello Marvin,

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:02:02AM -0600, maty1206 Linuxeando wrote:
> Before your answer I did receive n email from Mr.Paillard, he dissapointed
> me because he gave me a very disrespectful answer.

Sorry if you felt like this.

We often recive several mails for the same problem for years, and I felt
it was more useful for the future that people and search engines are
aware this "problem" is a non-problem for a long time.

By the way, you will find many information about contributing to the
website on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWebsiteDiscussion

Best regards,

--
Simon Paillard