DebianWiki/EditorGuide - translation

Hi,

Salokine has provided an updated Translation guide. Thanks for that.

> # All pages are named in English. The "master" page is always the
>   English one. ( We must choose one "master" language. see
>   "synchronize" below)
> # This page is called Referent Page. When you modify a translated
>   page, you must update or notify the referent page
> # Translated page is named like "Language" + "/"+ "NameOfReferentPage"
>   Example:
>   o Referent page: Hardware
>   o French page: fr/Hardware

That's fine for me.

> # (optional) To help user that doesn't speak English, you can create
>   a linker page named like "Language" + "/" +
>   "ReferentPageTranslatedInNativeLanguage". This page redirect to
>   the translated page with the
>   content #redirect "Language" + "/"+ "!NameOfReferentPage"
>
>   * Example:
>     o Linker page: fr/Matériel
>     o Content of the linker: #redirect fr/Hardware
>     o Translated page: fr/Hardware

I wish this part could go away : It raise maintenance burden, which
nobody wants to do [let me rephrase this : "which few people would do,
but nobody actually does"].

I'm not against the idea of translating page names, it's just that
moinmoin don't handle it.

Therefore I would remove this section.

Franklin