Re: Hebrew Translation for Debian About Page

Hi Oz,

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 05:29:53PM +0300, Oz Nahum wrote:
> I have created a translation to the above page. What do I need to do so it

that's great! Nevertheless please be in future a little bit more
verbose. I had to search about.wml a while until I found it.

There is currently not a single Hebrew translation of our site. Maybe
you want to translate other important pages as well? We would like it :-)

> will be cheefuly joined to the current translation?

You need to send us your translated wml file so that someone of us can
commit it into CVS. The current English template for translations is
http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/intro/about.wml?rev=1.60&root=webwml&view=log

(Just in case you translated the HTML file you can probably easily
copy your translation back into the English wml file.)

See http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ for details.

Jens