Online Vendors List Entry

Hi List,

I have an oscommerce online store where I offer Debian.  I have tried
filling out the online form to have my store submitted for consideration
to be on the list.  That was about a week ago now and it is still not
there.  I have not heard from anyone if there was a problem with my
submission.

The only thing that was not working too well was that when I gave the
URL to the page about Debian on my store, the submission form reported
that the link was broken.  I think that might have been because my links
have ? marks in them.  Does anyone have any advice how I might get this
issue sorted out.

There are two domains pointing to the same site.  I only tried to submit
one.  I thought to be listed on the New Zealand page because that is
where I live.  The URL to DEBIAN is:

http://www.thelinuxcdstore.co.nz/index.php?cPath=31

And of course simply http://www.thelinuxcdstore.co.nz for the whole
site.