Re: website templates for DPN / DWN

Am Donnerstag, den 12.06.2008, 16:44 +0200 schrieb Alexander Schmehl:
> So I'm wondering what to do; if I change the templates, all old issues
> of the DWN will be renamed, too, won't they?  I'm not sure, that would
> be a nice idea. And the URL would still contain the name "weekly".

 Frans suggested the template change already so that it won't affect old
weekly items. May I suggest just adding a symlink from News/project/ to
News/weekly/ and use the /project/ URL for the new issues, then? It
won't break back issues, it won't break the feeds because it still lives
in the same place, and there is no rush as in to get external links

 We already have stuff like that around, e.g. the
releases/{stable,testing} things are just symlinks to the current
codenames, and /intl/ is a symlink to /international/

 So long,