Re: Help

Hello Esteban,

[ Again, debian-www is not the most relevant list for general help,
please prefer debian-user ]

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 02:19:56PM -0300, Esteban López wrote:
> Hello, I continue having problems to consent to this link:
> http://gemmei.acc.umu.se/debian-cd/4.0_r3/i386/iso-dvd/debian-update-4.0r3-i386-DVD-1.iso

As I already told you, there is no reason all the Debian mirror around
the world refuse to work only with you.

That is certainly a problem with the proxy you use, because the error
message you paste looks like a message coming from a proxy.

You may try using bittorrent to download the iso :
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/i386/bt-dvd/debian-update-4.0r3-i386-DVD-1.iso.torrent

> I need to lower this file and I am not able to, I already proved in several
> mirrors, greetings.

What is the software you used ?

What were the error messages when you tried from other mirrors ?

Did reading http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/ help ?

Regards,

--
Simon Paillard