Re: wiki.debian.org/doc/packagename/readme.debian ?

Hi Lucas,

On Tue, May 6, 2008 05:24, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> I am working on a script that would create a website page like this:
>
>  http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/doc/ant/README.Debian
>  or
>  http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/usr/share/doc/ant/README.Debian
>
> This is an actual README.Debian from stable 'ant' package.
>
> Would wiki.debian.org be interested in having such a thing? aka have
> all readme files available on a wiki?

If the purpose is to publish the README.Debian online, I'm not sure it's
the most suitable place. I think a static page would be more suitable,
like :
http://sysinf0.klabs.be/usr/share/doc/ant/README.Debian?dist=etch

However, if DD were interested in maintaining that file on the wiki (which
is probably what you have in mind), I would find it very suitable.
Of course, only the packages actually updating the README from the wiki
should be published on the wiki.

What about URIs like this ?
 http://wiki.debian.org/pkg/ant/README.Debian

Franklin