greetings from africa

Hello brothers praise the lord amen. Brothers it is
Great pleasure to communicate with you
I am called Rukeribuga Fidel
 I was borne east Africa country Rwanda,
 I have 26 years old .may I request you
I wanted to ask you, to help me if you get my massage,
I need to continuer my school but I haven't school fees, transport, and items. And our family we are poor and we are poor so much I decided to contact you. Trough Google, As a brothers I beg  you, try all the best to help me in this situations, for these burdens, I seeking where and who can help me to finish my school so I urge you by the mercies of God please help me according this requested . It is my Plans of future so I beg you by mercy of our Lord try to find what you can do for me. And I promise you when you will do this our Lord He will bless you, and your ministries. So dear friends let me stop here but I hope that very soon I will receiver answer from you. May the Lord bless you, and for give me to give you my burdens. His you brother in Chris, Rukeribuga Fidel Remain yours in Christ
My city called Kigali, country Rwanda, postal code 250, Gikondo sector
This my request I wish to you if I get food school fees transports from school and to arrive at home its ok, then after that I will asking  jobs any office .