on Debian ISO "quality" (was: hello, I have a question)

Hello

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 08:09:24PM +0100, Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil wrote:
> Hello, I have a question, are the disc images for authorized cd
> vendors different to the cd image available for download... I say it
> because I've seen that they receive hicgh quality images.

See our commitment to free software : http://www.debian.org/intro/free

* Everyone is authorized to distribute Debian CD/DVD, the list of
  vendors is to reference place where users can purchase CD/DVD.

* There are no 'second class' ISOs, the images distributed on mirrors
  are the reference ISOs.

Best regards,

--
Simon Paillard