How to pass build the code in Satux with GLIBC2.3??

Dear Sir:

I want to build my program “luvcview” in Satux 1.5 platform but meet some GLIBC supporting problem as below; therefore I can not run and make my program in Xatux 1.5.

(1) #./luvcview

./luvcview: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version ‘GLIBC_2.4’ not found (required by ./luvcview)

(2) #luvcview>make
/usr/lib/gcc-snapshot/lib64/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `_Unwind_GetIPInfo@GCC_4.2.0'
This one is almost 100% a configuration error.  The wrong libgcc_s.so is being linked. as Unwind_GetIPInfo is new for 4.2.0.

I check my GLIBC version in /lib/libc.so.6, it’s only support to GLIBC_2.3.4.

So I search the newest GLIBC package in your web site, it seems only support to GLIBC 2.3.

http://packages.debian.org/stable/libs/libgcc4

Do you have any suggestion to pass build the code in Satux with GLIBC2.3??

Thanks for your big help.

Br,

Janet

http://www.siliconmotion.com.tw