Protect schoolchildren with effective traffic calming solutions

Title: NLC Show in New Orleans
Traffic Logix
As an education professional, you are aware of how important it is for children to get to and from school safely. Our federal government is aware of this too, and that is why they created the Safe Routes to School Program.  At Traffic Logix, we are also doing our part to keep America's school children safe.

We manufacture and sell traffic calming products that slow cars on streets near children's homes and schools. We work with cities and school districts to help them choose the products that best meet their road safety needs. Our products are effective in slowing cars, simple to install, and pre-molded so that your results can be anticipated beforehand.

Our products have been used in Safe Routes to School Programs, School Districts, and Municipalities across North America. Visit our website to learn more about the cities and school districts that have installed Traffic Logix traffic calming devices. Our articles page offers insights into the ways that other cities have protected children and pedestrians with traffic calming.

We are also excited to introduce you to our monthly newsletter, The Traffic Calmer. The newsletter presents information about trends and happenings in the world of traffic calming, as well as real-life case studies from cities that have used our products.

Our products include speed humps, speed cushions, speed tables, and radar speed signs as well as rubber curbing used to create roundabouts and road narrowing.  To learn more about any of our products, click on the picture or text below for more detailed information and related articles

If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about Traffic Logix rubber solutions, give us a call at 866-915-6449, email us at info@trafficlogix,  or visit us online at www.trafficlogix.com.

We look forward to hearing from you!
speed humps speed cushions speed tables radar speed signs
Speed Humps Speed Cushions Speed Tables Radar Speed Signs

Traffic Logix
3 Harriett Lane
Spring Valley, NY 10977
866-915-6449
info@trafficlogix.com

Would you like to send this email to a friend?
Send To A Friend

Click Here to be removed from this list