We use Debian too !

Custer Institute, Astrominical Observatory and Research Center, USA

Non-Profit

Debian is currently being used on workstations and will soon be running our servers. The Custer Institute's Research Team is doing a study of exoplanets (detecting planets orbiting distant stars). The network backbone of this project will be run on Debian servers. IN addtion to these servers, currently serveral staff members and volunteers are already running debian on their personal laptops/PCs.  Debian is helping us to better understand our universe.

Please email when we have been added to the list.

Thank you!

~David van Popering
Custer Institute
Southold, NY  11971