Re: Fwd: Out-dated web content

> On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:
>
>> thanks for your report, I'm forwarding it to the Debian Med developers.
>
> English pages are just fixed since yesterday:
>
>     http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/dental.en.html
>
> translations will last a couple of days perhaps.

Your quick response and handling of the details, really made me feel nice
being part of the Debian community/culture...

Thank  you!

I hate to be nitpicking, but the description on opendental entry "... only
available for the Microsoft Windows family of commercial operating
systems. " is off putting to the interested reader and also somewhat
confusing. Why would a Windows-only software be advertised on the Debian
web-site? Moreover, this statement is not "entirely" true, since there is
a way to run opendental software on Linux.

Perhaps, you could re-write the above to reflect the fact that running the
software on Linux is a possibility or at least it is under developement.

So many thanks again,

--
Menelaos Maglis
Metacom (http://www.metacom.gr)