Re: Demande de Debian's DVD

Hello Makhlouf,

I'll answer in English, as my French is not very good.

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 10:49:54AM +0000, Makhlouf Ledmi wrote:
> en effet la région ou le pays où j'habite n'avait pas de vendeur debian,
> le débit de connexion internet est trés faible (je ne peux pas
> télécharger les images DVD), et j'aimerais bien récuperer une version de
> debian de votre part si c'est possible.

If Algeria does not have a Debian vendor, then search for a vendor in
another country that ships DVDs internationally (Expédition internationale
- Oui). Many countries such as Italy/Spain/France/Germany have vendors
which can send you a DVD.

Debian itself does not send out DVDs. If ordering a DVD from abroad is too
expensive for you, consider contacting your local Linux User Group (LUG).
For example, a search on the web lead me to <http://www.lugoal.org/>, but
I'm not sure who they are. You might be able to find other LUGs.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key: 888354F7
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  08A9 7B7D 3D13 3EF2 3D25  D157 79E6 F6DC 8883 54F7
  ¯ '` ¯