Re: broken link Talks for CDD on Alioth

Hi Enrico,

thanks to a hint I wanted to fix

   alioth:/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/cdd/htdocs/index.html

but I couldn't because the file is owned by you and missing the permission
to be written by group cdd.  Could you please make sure to set

   umask 002

in your .bashrc or whatever?

There is a file index-new.html prepared that fixes the broken link.
Sorry for the inconvinience, but I tried to get rid of this deep link
and missed to set apropriate symlinks.

Kind regards

                  Andreas.