Re: Fwd: debian shop

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 12:52:56AM +0330, Tarkhorani wrote:
> sorry to email to this address I did not fine right email for that please
> forward this to right department.

debian-www (in CC) is in my opinion a right place for that.

Look at the licence at http://www.debian.org/logos/

> i will share the profit with  you if you place my shop link on your site

As far as I know, the only place where links to shops are present is the
"CD Vendors" page, but maybe I missed one.
Does someone on the list know if such a page already exist ?

If not, in your opinion, would such a page have its place on www.d.o ?

--
Simon Paillard