ports/hurd/hurd-install

Hello.
In point 2. Real Estate or Finding A Home at
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install there is stated:

>To create a filesystem, use mke2fs and pass it -b 4096 -o hurd to
>designate the Hurd as the owner of the new file system.

It is required (at least in my case) to pass also ' -I 128'. info mke2fs
claims such an option is taken by default (manpage says nothing about
'-I' switch). It seems it is not always like that. I think it is safe to
add it to the webpage until Hurd supports bigger i-nodes.

----
Regards from Poland!
Mateusz "Old" Poszwa
Debian GNU/Linux "Sid" user