trouble with vendor

Hello debian team,
on 18.07.2007 I ordered "1 x Debian 4.0 'Etch' DVD  6,99 EURO" via "Lunatec Computer Ltd."
the product was announced as available. Next Day i remitted the money. Two weeks later i asked via
E-Mail about the state of the delivery and a member of the company told me that the package was send on
24th of July. Also they told me that they get no returning of the send package. The offered to start an
investigation and want to resend the package. On 5th of september a member of the company answer to my
question that there was no result on the investigation.  Lunatec offered to send the package by the next days.
This Mail was the last answer. Since this day it is impossible to reach the company by E-mail or Telephone.

I found Lunatec on this page: http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/
http://www.debian-iso.de/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=debian
I think its not good to keep companies with such a behaviour in a list with recommended distributors

sincerely Yours

Michael Tekloth
Riesenburgstrasse 32
81249 München