Re: [rt.debian.org #489] klecker upgrade to etch

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 03:24:07PM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I added debian-doc to CC: and droped the admins. For readers of this
> list: klecker was recently upgraded to Etch ...
>
> On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 03:00:23PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> > > Already happened yesterday.
> >
> > Some more packages that seem to have gone missing:
> >
> > Please install the "Recommends" of debiandoc-sgml
>
> Not sure whether this is sufficient. Frank, did you try to rebuild the
> whole DDP or only some documents?

FYI: Etch version of debiandoc-sgml still uses tetex-bin and recommends
latex-cjk-all too.  So it should be OK.  (Recommending *-all was not so
popular since it loads many fonts but I thought it is needed...)

Transition to lenny will be quite rocky since TeX tool chain has been
switched.

Osamu