Re: Po-generated parts of www.debian.org broken in some languages

Frank Lichtenheld:

> Interestingly enough the only language that has po translation which
> I can't get to work at all is Norwegian.

Perhaps a language code problem. I think the locales have moved to
using "nb" (for Norwegian bokmål), whereas the pages might still use
"no" (for Norwegian "unspecificed").

Anyway the Norwegian translation has been abandoned for quite some
time. I've given up trying to keep it up-to-date as I have enough
problems keeping the Swedish one fresh these days, and that some people
do complain that my Norwegian is not perfect :-)

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/