Re: wnpp.debian.net sources released, security review wanted, plans for the future

On Jan 30, 2008 5:32 PM, Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@hartwork.org> wrote:

> > Be nice if that wasn't just a redirect domain.
>
> Sorry, but I don't think this will change as long
> it's maintainer is not a Debian developer. This
> way or the other.

Why not? If it is good enough for a redirector domain, why not a real one?

> > Security related info for Debian is maintained here:
> >
> > http://security-tracker.debian.net/
> >
> > Not sure what you had in mind for a "feed". If you mean RDF/RSS of
> > DSAs, there are two here:
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/security/
>
> That's interesting. Are these feeds linked bublically
> semewhere?

I assume you meant "publically somewhere", if so, the answer is yes,
the feeds are files, and they are linked from this page:

http://www.debian.org/security/

The tracker is only linked from the testing-security page:

http://testing-security.debian.net/

CCing debian-www, perhaps someone there will add the tracker link to
the security page.

--
bye,
pabs