Re: How to Debian CD/DVD...

Am Sonntag, den 27.01.2008, 12:54 -0800 schrieb Taufiqul Islam (Tosun):
> Hello, Please can you send me the information how to buy a Debian
> CD/DVD disk(s) with a paypal account and the amount needed for this.

 For a start, Debian itself doesn't sell CDs/DVDs on its own, it just
produces the images that are downloadable through the net. For producing
actual CDs/DVDs that you can buy Debian depends on various vendors that
do that.

 Pricing and content of what gets send is varying a fair bit, additional
to shipping costs. Given that you haven't mentioned where you live it is
hard to sugguest you any particular vendor - and that isn't usually done
anyway. You might want to take a look at the listings on
<http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/>, though.

 Have a nice day,
Rhonda