broken password recovery in wiki.d.o

Hi folks,

Sorry for CCing both debian-www and debian-admin, but I don't know which applies.

I tried password recovery for my wiki.debian.org account.  The provided
autogenerated new password isn't accepted in the specified login URL.

I also tried http://wiki.debian.org/UserPreferences?action=login, and removing
the {SHA1} tag from the password, but to no avail.

TIA

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)