Re: Updating p.d.o

On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 09:18:51AM +0500, Nick Toris wrote:
> How is the packages.d.o get updated from git? There is new Russian
> translation in git since Dec 16 but it isn't updated yet.

There is a manual step involved currently before changes to the
repository reach the actual site. I had some bad experiences in
the past with automatic updates (e.g. conflict markers in the files
breaking everything).

The problem of course is that I'm the only one doing this manual
step currently. Plus you exactly hit my three week holiday (which
started at December, 16th). So bad timing in this case.

I've fuzzied two strings today and will wait until the weekend to give
translators a chance to fix that if they want. Then I will put the
changes live.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>