From: service@paypal.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:36 PM
To: Russell Dolly
Subject: Receipt for Your Payment to Linux CDR's
PayPal
Dear Russell Dolly,

This email confirms that you have paid Linux CDR's (support@linuxcdrs.com) $24.98 USD using PayPal.

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents

Item Name: Debian 3.1r0a Sarge
Item Number: d3114
Quantity: 1
Total: $19.99 USD

Cart Subtotal: $19.99 USD
Shipping: $4.99 USD
Sales Tax:
Cart Total: $24.98 USD

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 00U1019975281330F
Item Price: $19.99 USD
Total: $24.98 USD
Buyer: Russell Dolly

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Business Information

Business: Linux CDR's
Contact E-Mail: support@linuxcdrs.com

Your Confirmed Address

Shipping Info: Russell Dolly
1011 Wilmette Drive
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
United States

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact Linux CDR's at support@linuxcdrs.com.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/us/HISTORY. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/us/HELP.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP120