HyperEstraier bug search engine has broken Package: links

Hello,

The HyperEstraier based bug search engine[1] listed on the Bugs page[2]
has broken links to "Package:" bugs-list in the result page [3]:

I guess that clicking on "Package: foobar" should link to
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=kernel-package
or http://bugs.debian.org/pkg=kernel-package

but currently it's a broken link to:
http://merkel.debian.org/~don/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=kernel-package

Modifying perl Debbugs::CGI htmlize_packagelinks would be a clean way to
solve it, but :
 1. I can't write such _perl_ patch, sorry.
 2. It might not be need once estrairer moves to bugs.d.o

Using Apache to temporarily redirect the URL might be an easy way to fix
it (I could provide it, if you want).

Franklin

[1] http://merkel.debian.org/~don/cgi/search.cgi
[2] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/