Problem recovering lost password on wiki.d.o

Hi list,

I'm trying to reach the wiki.debian.org administrators -- I hope this is
the right place (it's listed as the contact address on the
DebianWiki/Contact page).

I have lost my password for my wiki account (KevinMcCarty) and followed
the UserPreferences page to get an email with a reset password.  So far
so good.  The important part of the email reads:

Login Name: KevinMcCarty

Login Password: {SHA}omitted_for_obvious_reason
Login URL: http://wiki.debian.org/UserPreferences

If I now visit the "login URL" UserPreferences page, there are buttons
for "Create Profile" (but I already have a profile, so there is an error
if I click this), "Cancel" (which is useless), and "Mail me my account
data" (which I already did).  There is no "Login" button as would seem
to be implied by the "Logging in" section of text on this same page.

On the other hand, if I follow the "User->Login" link in the right hand
link bar of any wiki page, and then enter my username and the new
(reset) password from the email, I just get a wrong password error.
(I've tried both with and without including the initial five-character
"{SHA}" string in the reset password.)

Help?  (Please CC me or directly email me, as I'm not subscribed to this
list)

Thanks,

--
Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty@gmail.com>