Re: Bugs/server-request doesn't mention usertags

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> I just noticed that Bugs/server-request doesn't mention usertags at all.
> Since mailing request@b.d.o is the only way to add usertags after the bug
> was filled it should really mention how to add them.

They really need an entire page dedicated to documenting them with a
link from server-request to them.

I personally haven't had time to document them myself, and since I
didn't actually write that particular feature it will be a bit before
I do. If someone else wants to write it, and run the patches by me for
verifying veracity, that'd be fine.

Don Armstrong

--
I leave the show floor, but not before a pack of caffeinated Jolt gum
is thrust at me by a hyperactive girl screaming, "Chew more! Do more!"