Re: debian.fr outdated (was: hyperlink down)

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 07:23:29PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> debian.fr is *NOT* an official mirror, and is operated by someone not
> affiliated to Debian.
>
> Many others issues on debian.fr (like /doc/ in error) have already been
> reported. I've sent an email to the contact of the domain debian.fr,
> without any result.

Since there are issues with this domain maybe SPI's legal counsel should be
involved. Debian *is* a registered trademark in France (see
http://www.debian.org/trademark) and a Debian developer holds it. I don't
know about the laws concering domain registration in that country, but it
might be wise to ask for that domain to be passed on to Debian developers
if there are issues with it.

Regards

Javier