Re: broken links on wiki.debian.org (especially debian-www pages)

Hello,

Le vendredi 21 décembre 2007 à 23:57 +0100, Simon Paillard a écrit :
> http://wiki.debian.org/LayoutProposal broken
This page is now fixed.

> Can we redirect to the right anchor ?
It's not possible to make automatic redirection to an anchor. We'll have
to create a dummy page containing a link, with #anchor.

> How can we know the human readable name of an anchor ?
On the target page, you have to create the "<a name='XXX'>" by using.
To create such anchor, use the following macro :
 [[Anchor(XXX)]]

Franklin