Who's using Debian?

I would like my organisation to appear in this list if possible ( because we are
proud of using Debian )

Our organisation is :
ESIREM ( Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieur en Electronique et Matériaux de Dijon )
( Superior National Engineering School Of Electronic and Material )
DIJON, France

Type of organisation : educational ( Quality and safety of networks )

Our school uses Debian in order to teach our futur engineer how to use a stable
and wonderful Unix Operating System. Debian is a powerfull and pedagogic tool
for teaching.

Thank You Very Much For You Wonderfull Job