Re: Voting for new FrontPage on wiki.debian.org

You can vote here:

To day is the last day for voting.

Yes all current topic is integrated. (I'm searching some oversights)

Yes this front page will be updated like all of this wiki ;-)

This portal will be "on line" tomorrow if votes are OK.

Best regards.

Le Monday 10 December 2007 15:31:42 Lukasz Szybalski, vous avez écrit :
> Hello,
> The look of the proposed front pages is very nice. I don't know if it
> has all the content of the current front page but it seems to have
> most of it.  I guess It can be updated when it goes live.
> I would propose making it live January 1st 2008.
> What is the address to the voting part?
> Lucas
Homepage http://www.salokine.org
La diversité est une richesse, protègeons-là.