Re: Voting for new FrontPage on wiki.debian.org

Hi,

You can vote here:
http://wiki.debian.org/FrontPage/Discussion#votingfornewfrontpage

To day is the last day for voting.

Yes all current topic is integrated. (I'm searching some oversights)

Yes this front page will be updated like all of this wiki ;-)

This portal will be "on line" tomorrow if votes are OK.

Best regards.
Salokine.

--
Homepage http://www.salokine.org
La diversité est une richesse, protègeons-là.