Re: Voting for new FrontPage on wiki.debian.org

On Sun, Dec 09, 2007 at 03:08:13PM +0100, Salokine Terata wrote:
> 1 day remaining.... only 3 votes....

And no deadline announced until now.

I cannot login on the wiki, lost password and it sends "{SHA}hash" that the
webpage doesn't accept.

But briefly : I consider the portal proposal is beautiful, but many
useful info present on the current portal are missing for example "why
debian".

Actually, I consider the current portal is good, but ugly, and I prefer
good pointers to an eye candy portal :)
Obsiously, a portal with good information AND eye candy would be better.

--
Simon Paillard