Re: Link to nonexistent section on doc page (locale specific)

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 01:01:07PM +0100, Hans-Juergen Becker wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 18.11.2007, 22:59 -0200 schrieb Felipe Augusto van de
> Wiel (faw):
> >
> > On 09-11-2007 14:03, Hans-Juergen Becker wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > the following pages:
> > >
> > > http://www.debian.org/doc/index.bg.html
> > > http://www.debian.org/doc/index.ca.html
> > > http://www.debian.org/doc/index.de.html
> > > http://www.debian.org/doc/index.uk.html
> >
> > 	Besides .de. all other pages has an information
> > on the top saying that it is out of date.
>
> Sorry for that redundancy than. I can only read .de. of those four
> languages, so i didn't catch that information.
>
> I think that information should also be put on top of the .de. page.

I do not remember the beginning of the thread but if you want to add a
remark that doc/index.de.html is outdated it would be wrong!

The German pages are very well maintained (mostly by Helge Kreutzmann
and a little bit by me) and according to
http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/german/doc/?diff_format=h
and
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/de
it is (and was since a long time) up-to-date!

PS: If you are able to read English please help us translating! See
the mentioned links and feel free to contact us
(debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org).

PS2: I CC:ed you. Hope it is OK.

Jens