Re: Wiki: render as docbook broken (need to install PyXML)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 02:33:22PM -0200, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> On 19-11-2007 12:50, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > You need to install PyXML to enable menu for "render as DocBookXML" for
> > Debian wiki site.  Please install it :-)
>
> Hi,
>
> 	Ticket RT#273 closed (thanks buxy and weasel). Package
> python-xml installed on rietz. Can you please check if everything
> is OK?

Yes, it works.  Thanks.

This should allow me to use wiki.debian.org as the common source site
without copying it to local wiki :-)

By the way,

Do you know where is the instruction for Debian RT.  I do not see it in
any obvios place.  (I guess I need to google d-d-announce....)