Re: Help & advise on using WML constructs to create pages.

On Fri Nov 02, 2007 at 12:46:39 +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> Turns out this doesn't work so well atm.

  :(

> I see two possibilities to solve this properly:
> 1) Just dump the .inc files and change the format of the .data files to
> something directly usable. You could e.g. directly use WML (i.e. mp4h)
> there.

  That would be my least preferred solution.

> 2) Add code in the 200?/Makefile files to depend on the needed data
> files so that they are generated correctly

  OK that seems reasonable, and I think I've commited a change to make
 it work.

  (Running 'make clean' then running 'make all|install' in the 2004
  subdirectory, for example, worked.)

Steve
--
# Commercial Debian GNU/Linux Support