Re: Debian Wiki: Give your opinion

Hi,

> 	That's really nice. I have a few comments:
Thank you very much. I have inserted and merged your comments in
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWikiConventionsDiscussion

>    The translation should use the subdirectories approach, similar to
>    PortugueseBR, it makes it easier to build consistency (same page names)
>    and allow easier integration with some sort of tool in the future like
>    po4a.
So there are currently 2 main suggestions:
Suffixed method: "PageName" + "Language" like DebianIntroductionFrench
Prefixed method: "Language" + "/" + "PageName" like
PortugueseBR/DebianIntroduction

I don't know what's the best way. You suggest that "Prefixed method" is the
best for using with PO. Why ?

Could you give us Internet ressources where I can find arguments about this ?
I'm interesting by this point because I think (like you) that's very
important for the evolution of DebianWiki.

> I like the PortalProposal but I think it has a better chance to
> get adopted if you really map the current FrontPage to the Proposal, or
> is it your intention to drop all the links?

 Yes, the goal is to keep all existing links on current FrontPage. These links
will are move in the appropriate portal. For this moment, PortalProposal is
an example. The beginner domain is the most update example and play the
reference role.

> 	Hope this helps.
Yes. Thanks.

Salokine Terata
--
Homepage http://www.salokine.org
La diversité est une richesse, protègeons-là.