Re: [listmaster] Lowering SA score for your list

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 04:32:09PM -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> > Be aware that lowering the score by .2 points might risk in having more
> > false possitives, which then would not appear on the lists.
>
> 	debian-www is the main contact address for the website,
> I'm not sure if .2 points well drop people trying to contact
> us, and I don't know what was the policy in the past about the
> "primary e-mail contact" for first time visitors (if it is
> -www or -project).
>
> 	I would love to see less SPAM, but if we need to keep
> it low to allow people to talk with us, then, I can live with
> it.

I just had a look at http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2007/10/threads.html
and it's just scary.

I think we need a new mailing list for -www user queries, and then different
anti-spam rules to be applied to the discussion list and to the user input
list.

Noise has first completely cluttered webmaster@d.o, and now debian-www.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.