Slanderous posting on your list from bogus email address

Dear Fellow Webmaster,

I am writing to inform you that on may 12 or 13th your website published a message entitled "Fuck Like Animals" that was posted from a bogus email address on my registered domain name. We do not now nor have ever had a user named Tracy here at Lake Area Webs. I am writing you to have this particular posting removed from your site and to ask that you do anything else in your power to have it removed from the Google search engines as well. This can be done through the use of the Google webmaster tools.

I find that posting offensive and believe that it may ave negatively impacted my business. I would appreciate anything else you could do to rectify the situation at yoru earliest possible convenience.

The domain name http://www.lakeareawebs.com is not now nor has ever been involved with promoting or selling any pharmaceutical products or pornographic material. We are a family owned and operated business website and would not speak with the vulgar use of vocabulary in that title.

begin:vcard
fn:Kevin Lennon
n:Lennon;Kevin
org:Lake Area Webs
adr:;;227 Fire Tower Road;Milford;PA;18337;United States of America
email;internet:Kevinlennon@lakeareawebs.com
title:Web Design & Developer
tel;home:570-296-3865
url:http://www.lakeareawebs.com