Re: translator.db.pl

On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 10:44:11PM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> I copied the translator.db.pl to webwml/romanian/international/romanian/
> and adapted, but I didn't receive any mails though I'm listed as
> maintainer for all translated pages under /CD/ and there were changes.
>
> Am I missing something?

At least for the french team, mail are sent by a script running on a
personnal machine (of Pierre Machard).

The source of this script is at the root of the webwml repository :
webwml/check_trans.pl

That is not a official nor debian.net service.

Maybe such a script can be hosted by i18n.debian.net ?

--
Simon Paillard