package search problem

I got this problem while searching for MySQL packages. This is certainly a new problem.

start--
>> Debian  >> Packages  >> Package Search Results

You can try a different search on the Packages search page.

You have searched for packages that names contain mysql in all suites, all sections, and all architectures .

Your search was too wide so we will only display exact matches. At least 100 results have been omitted and will not be displayed. Please consider using a longer keyword or more keywords.

Sorry, your search gave no results
--end

Wow, not quite sure what to say about this...

Andrew Golding
huronbikes@speakeasy.net