Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "PageD'Accueil" by FranklinPiat
Ok, I understand that it's important to synchronise translated pages. So, how
can I intgrate my work ?
I intented to structure Wiki pages in a comprehensive and simple table of
contents and regroup articles in portals like http://wiki.debian.org/DebFrApt
My idea was:
- Optimize the frontpage with a global portal index
- Group portals in 4 topics
1. Start level: Topic write in no technical words, basic and help to begin in
Debian (for new users)
2. User Level: Topic based on graphical tools, help about using Debian in
usual way. Some technical words are used but explainned. (for usual users)
3. Advanced user Level: Topic based on command line, explain with technical
words. (for informatician users)
4. Developper user level: topics related how to help Debian project, Packages,
Traduction, this Wiki ... etc) (for any one who want help us).
I have begun to connect articles to portals and portals to PageD'Accueil, but
now PageD'Accueil is different, so all portals links are broken.
I don't speak english very well so I can't synchronise my work with english
How can we work to do this ?