Re: unstable packages: dpkg errors

Hello,

Thanks for your response to my badly directed question (sorry for that).
In the meantime I have solved my problem.

regards,
Anca

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
	Hello!

 First of all, debian-www ist the most unappropriate list for your
report, it has nothing to do with the websites at all and this list is
about coordinating the Debian website.